Saturday 21 May 2005

Your twelve influential books

Libertarian bloggers are posting the twelve books and twelve articles that most influenced them. Chris Sciabarra and MH are amongst those who've posted what has most influenced their intellectual education.

I was just about to when I lost the shag*(&*^)_ing post. I'm not happy. A hour wasted. I'm not angry. At all.

Perhaps you could write me and tell me what your twelve are, and it might inspire me to rewrite. Grrr. Or I might just give you the list without all the blather I wrote about each book. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are on a crappy cheap-ass platform PC. If you are still blogging in 3 months time get off blogger - it is easier than you think.

Some of the books that have influenced me are on my sidebar. I would also include PJ O'Rourke and Machan. "We the living" is my favourite Rand book next to The Fountainhead. I am currently reading Valliant's book on the Branden's, which is interesting. Good post on wealth on SOLO BTW. Shame about the comments.