Wednesday 29 June 2005

Updating my comments system

As one commenter said here recently, if it ain't broke don't fix it. So I have. That is, I haven't. :-)

That is, I've found a way to have trackback and the previously not-broke comments system. I'll find out one day I'm sure why trackback is so essential, and meanwhile I'll persist with Blogger comments and Haloscan trackback. If you're interested, here's where I found the hacks to do what I had no idea how to do myself.

I do have an archive somewhere of the comments submitted over the last day, and I'll try and repost them on the new system shortly so they're not lost. I do value your comments, you know, even when I disagree with them. :-)

[UPDATE: Comments transferred from Haloscan to Blogger.]

2 comments:

Rick said...

Yip, that's much better. Back in black.

Improbulus said...

Hi there. Thanks for the comment and the link, I'm glad my post was useful!