Wednesday 3 August 2005

'Big 5' Personality quiz

A quiz for you here that will tell you the five dimensions of your personality, or at least that's what it says over here on the box. This is a quiz of which its creators thinks very highly.

My score:
Extroversion: 82 (high)
Agreeableness: 73 (high)
Conscientiousness: 31 (average)
Emotional stability: 66 (average)
Openness: 99 (high)

What does all that mean? It means I wasted ten minutes on another stoopid internet quiz. No wonder I'm not considered conscientious enough. :-)

[Hat tip SOLO]

2 comments:

Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling said...

1, 79, 93, 69, 96.

1! - Introvert apparently.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I hope this doesn't mean anything.

Extroversion: 7
Agreeableness: 1 (!!)
-- This is why I'm posting this anonymously :-)
Conscientiousness: 31
Emotional Stability: 93
Openness: 92