Wednesday 30 November 2005

Finding everything I've ever written...

I have great pleasure in letting you lot know that I'm now much of the way through making all of 'Not PC' easily accessible by category, as explained the other day.

So now if you click on 'My Categories' above you can find almost everything written here at Not PC in a whole bunch of different subject headings, and also some of my writing from elsewhere. Have a go. See what you can find. Find that beer I wrote about or the artwork I posted back in April and you've been looking for ever since. Find everything I've written here on economics or libertarianism (a lot!) or on the Greens, or ACT, or Libertarianz. Or the Nats. Or when I've written about books or music or films, or I've tried to be humorous. (Yeah, I know.)

In the meantime I'll keep cataloguing the remaining posts, so do check back as you can expect to see all the categories filling up fast. And when I've finished that job I'll remove all those 'Classics' from the sidebar, and replace them with all the categories. Enjoy. :-)

Link: My Categories.

No comments: