Sunday 5 October 2008

Free Ayn Rand audio book

The Audio Books site is offering punters a free Ayn Rand audio book.  How cool is that!

Choose one of either Philosophy: Who Needs It?, The Virtue of Selfishness, or Atlas Shrugged, which would be a very long listen indeed -- although as this YouTube presentation using the Atlas audio book indicates, a damn good listen.

Just the sort of thing you'd want to listen to while touring the country by Winnebago.

UPDATE:  My spies tell me the book is free only if you cancel your order within fourteen days of downloading.  So be careful out there.

3 comments:

WWallace said...

I'd be interested if anyone used this offer successfully to download "Atlas Shrugged"?

It didn't work for me.

Because I'm in NZ, I got redirected to their US site, and on that site there are only 9 of her books. Not "Atlas".

Callum said...

PC, apparently this is a con:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libertyloop/message/11596

Andrew B said...

Guys, if you logged on with these guys you would have had to give them your credit card details. After the first month they will start charging US$7.99 a month.