Tuesday 7 April 2015

Auckland’s 10 best craft bars

Glasses of BeerNo, Auckland hasn’t got the sheer per-capita number of craft beer drinkeries that Wellington has, but now that Easter’s over and we’re back in the city for the long haul, turns out there are now plenty of places to enjoy a good craft brew in the commercial capital.

Epic brewer Luke Nicholas reviews “the best of 10 Auckland craft bars” so you do have to.

Biggest surprise in the list for me the Sky Sports Grill. Who knew? But there are also several others to add to my usual favourites…

1 comment:

Greig McGill said...

I'm not sure it's still called "Sky Sports Grill". I believe they've ditched their contract with Sky, and last I was there, all the "Sky" branding had been covered over with black tape. Everything else still stands though. I love this place. I'm just no longer sure what to call it!